Copse, Great Smeaton, Yorkshire, England
- Sepia toned gelatin silver print on photographic paper
- Sheet: 7 5/8 × 7 1/2 inches (19.4 × 19.1 cm), Mount: 20 × 16 inches (50.8 × 40.6 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower left: "43/45"; inscribed on verso in graphite, lower center: "Copse, Great smeaton, Yorkshire, England"
Stamped on verso: "Negative [ 1991 ] Print [ 1993 ] | © MICHAEL KENNA | This sepia toned silver gelatin photographic print is [ #43 ] in a limited edition. The total number of prints in this edition will not exceed 45 and 4 artist proofs. All prints are made by Michael Kenna"
Signed and dated in graphite, lower right: "Michael Kenna 1991"; signed on verso of mount in graphite, lower center: "Michael Kenna"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Joy of Giving Something, Inc.
- Copyright Status:
- © The Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- clouds | landscape | trees
- Associated Places:
- England | Great Smeaton | Yorkshire
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Michael Kenna, born 1953, British, Copse, Great Smeaton, Yorkshire, England, 1991
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.