Pavillon Français, Petit Trianon, Versailles, France
- Materials & Techniques:
- Sepia toned gelatin silver print on photographic paper
- Sheet: 7 3/4 × 7 3/4 inches (19.7 × 19.7 cm), Mount: 20 × 16 inches (50.8 × 40.6 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower left: "43/45"; inscribed on verso in graphite, lower center: "Pavillion Français, Versailles, France"
Stamped on verso: "Negative [ 1997 ] Print [ 1999 ] | This sepia toned silver gelatin photographic print is number [ 43 ] in a limited edition. The total number of prints in this edition will not exceed 45 and 4 artist proofs. Copyright MICHAEL KENNA"
Signed and dated in graphite, lower right: "Michael Kenna 1997"; signed on verso of mount in graphite, lower center: "Michael Kenna"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Joy of Giving Something, Inc.
- Copyright Status:
- © The Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | benches | follies | fountain | garden | pond | statue | trees
- Associated Places:
- France | Pavillon Français | Versailles | Versailles, Château de
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Michael Kenna, born 1953, British, Pavillon Français, Petit Trianon, Versailles, France, 1997
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.