- Mill Demolition, Huddersfield, England #8/45
- Sepia and selenium toned gelatin silver print on photographic paper
- Sheet: 9 × 6 inches (22.9 × 15.2 cm) and Mount: 20 × 16 inches (50.8 × 40.6 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower left: "8/45"; inscribed on verso in graphite, lower center: "Mill Demolition, Huddersfield, England"
Stamped on verso: "Negative [ 1985 ] Print [ 1985 ] | © MICHAEL KENNA | Printed by the Photographer | This Sepia and Selenium toned Silver Gelatin Print is [ #8 ] of [ 45 ] and [ 4 ] Artist Proofs in the 8" x 10" Limited Edition"
Signed and dated in graphite, lower right: "Michael Kenna 1985"; signed on verso of mount in graphite, lower center: "Michael Kenna"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Joy of Giving Something, Inc
- Copyright Status:
- © The Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Michael Kenna, born 1953, British, Mill Demolition, Huddersfield, England #8/45, 1985
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.