The Temple of Aphaia at Aegina: Ground Plan, Showing The Temple Restored
- Former Title(s):
The Temple of Jupiter Panhellenius at Aegina
- Graphite, pen and black and red ink, and brown and pink wash on two sheets of medium, moderately textured, cream laid paper, with two fold marks
- Sheet: 12 3/8 × 25 inches (31.4 × 63.5 cm)
Inscribed in pen and red ink, throughout, dimensions given; in graphite, throughout, calculations given; in feint graphite, lower left: "[...] that a [grillage?] | [...] in the red ink"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawing & Watercolors-Architectural
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | design | ground plan | interior view | temple
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
Charles Robert Cockerell, 1788–1863, British, The Temple of Aphaia at Aegina: Ground Plan, Showing The Temple Restored, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.