- Arbeit Macht Frei, Auschwitz, Poland
- Gelatin silver print on photographic paper
- Sheet: 7 3/4 × 7 1/2 inches (19.7 × 19.1 cm) and Mount: 20 × 16 inches (50.8 × 40.6 cm)
Inscribed on verso in graphite, lower center: "Abeit Macht Frei, Auschwitz, Poland | Negative 1992| Print 2000"
Stamped on verso: "© MICHAEL KENNA"
Signed on verso in graphite, lower center: "Michael Kenna"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Joy of Giving Something, Inc
- Copyright Status:
- © The Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Michael Kenna, born 1953, British, Arbeit Macht Frei, Auschwitz, Poland, 1992
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.