- S.S. Guard House, (Death Gate), Birkenau, Poland
- Gelatin silver print on photographic paper
- Sheet: 8 3/8 × 7 1/2 inches (21.3 × 19.1 cm) and Mount: 20 × 16 inches (50.8 × 40.6 cm)
Inscribed on verso in graphite, lower center: "S.S. Guard House, (Death Gate), Birkenau, Poland. 1992"
Stamped on verso: "© MICHAEL KENNA"
Signed on verso in graphite, lower center: "Michael Kenna"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Joy of Giving Something, Inc
- Copyright Status:
- © The Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Michael Kenna, born 1953, British, S.S. Guard House, (Death Gate), Birkenau, Poland, 1992
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.