- Landscape with Windmill
- between 1825 and 1830
- Graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper laid to card
- Sheet: 4 1/4 x 7 7/8 inches (10.8 x 20 cm) and Mount: 5 1/8 × 8 inches (13 × 20.3 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, upper left: "V.B."; inscribed on verso in blue ink, upper center: "No. 32"; in graphite, center: "393/18 | M4"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | landscape | windmill
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
attributed to John Constable, 1776–1837, British, Landscape with Windmill, between 1825 and 1830
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.