Landscape with Bridge
- Watercolor and graphite on medium, smooth, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 4 1/4 x 5 3/4 inches (10.8 x 14.6 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, verso, upper right: "13"; in graphite, verso, center right: "1910 | Me 1-"; in graphite, verso, lower left: "11374"; in graphite, verso, lower center: "11 1/2 x 9 3/4 8L"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- arch bridge | arches | bird | bridge (built work) | landscape | mountains | trees
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
unknown artist, nineteenth century, Landscape with Bridge, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.