The Temple of Aphaia at Aegina: Elevation and Details of Doric Columns
- Former Title(s):
The Temple of Jupiter Panhellenius at Aegina
- Pen and black ink and graphite on slightly textured, moderately thick, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 19 3/4 × 13 11/16 inches (50.2 × 34.8 cm)
Inscribed in pen and black ink, throughout, dimensions given; in graphite, center left, description given; in graphite, upper right: "PL. XI"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawing & Watercolors-Architectural
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- columns | design | Doric | temple
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
Charles Robert Cockerell, 1788–1863, British, The Temple of Aphaia at Aegina: Elevation and Details of Doric Columns, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.