- Le Desert De Retz, Study 9, France #36/45
- Sepia toned gelatin silver print on photographic paper
- Sheet: 7 1/2 × 7 1/2 inches (19.1 × 19.1 cm) and Mount: 20 × 16 inches (50.8 × 40.6 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower left: "36/45"; inscribed on verso in graphite, lower center: "Le Desert de Retz, Study 9, France"
Stamped on verso: "Negative [ 1988 ] Print [ 1993 ] © MICHAEL KENNA | This 7 1/2" x 7 1/2" Sepia toned Silver Gelatin print is [ #36 ] in a limited edition. The total number of prints in this edition will not exceed 45 and 4 artist proofs. All prints are made by Michael Kenna."
Signed and dated in graphite, lower right: "Michael Kenna 1988"; signed on verso of mount in graphite, lower center: "Michael Kenna"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Joy of Giving Something, Inc
- Copyright Status:
- © The Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Michael Kenna, born 1953, British, Le Desert De Retz, Study 9, France #36/45, 1988
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.