- Quixote's Giants, Study 2, Campo de Criptana, La Mancha, Spain
- Sepia toned gelatin silver print; artist's proof on photographic paper
- Sheet: 7 3/4 × 7 5/8 inches (19.7 × 19.4 cm) and Mount: 20 × 16 inches (50.8 × 40.6 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower left: "AP 4"; inscribed on verso in graphite, lower center: "Quixote's Giants, Study 2, Campo de Criptana, La Mancha, Spain"
Stamped on verso: "Negative [ 1996 ] Print [ 1998 ] | This sepia toned silver gelatin photographic print is number [ AP 4 ] in a limited edition. The total number of prints in this edition will not exceed 45 and 4 artist proofs. All prints are made by Michael Kenna. Copyright MICHAEL KENNA"
Signed and dated in graphite, lower right: "Michael Kenna 1996"; signed on verso of mount in graphite, lower center: "Michael Kenna"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Joy of Giving Something, Inc
- Copyright Status:
- © The Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Michael Kenna, born 1953, British, Quixote's Giants, Study 2, Campo de Criptana, La Mancha, Spain, 1995
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.