- Ratcliffe Power Station, Portfolio Study 1
- Sepia and selenium toned gelatin silver print on photographic paper
- Sheet: 9 × 6 inches (22.9 × 15.2 cm) and Mount: 20 × 16 inches (50.8 × 40.6 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower left: "18/20"; inscribed on verso in graphite, center: "Portfolio Study #1 | Ratcliffe Power Station"
Stamped on verso: "Negative [ 1984 ] Print [ 1986 ] | © MICHAEL KENNA | Printed by the Photographer | This Sepia and Selenium toned Silver Gelatin Print is [ #18 ] of [ 20 ] and [ 2 ] Artist Proofs in the 8" x 10" Limited Edition"
Signed and dated in graphite, lower right: "Michael Kenna 1984"; signed on verso of mount in graphite, center: "Michael Kenna"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Joy of Giving Something, Inc
- Copyright Status:
- © The Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Michael Kenna, born 1953, British, Ratcliffe Power Station, Portfolio Study 1, 1984
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.