- Title Page Layout for the "Antiquities of Aegina"
- Graphite on moderately thick, moderately textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 20 1/8 x 13 5/8 inches (51.1 x 34.6 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, center: "Antiquities | of | Aegina | c. London MDCCCXXXIII"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawing & Watercolors-Architectural
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- chaplets | design (discipline) | figures | medallions (medals) | title pages | wreath
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Exhibition History:
- <double click to display>
- <double click to hide>
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Charles Robert Cockerell, 1788–1863, British, Title Page Layout for the "Antiquities of Aegina", 1833
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.