The Temple of Venus in the Port at Aegina: Elevations
- Part Of:
- Etching, proof with graphite notations on smooth, thin, white wove paper
- Sheet: 18 3/8 × 11 5/8 inches (46.7 × 29.5 cm) and Mount: 20 1/16 × 13 7/8 inches (51 × 35.2 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower left: "Fig 1"; in graphite, lower center: "Fig 2"; in graphite, lower right: "Fig 3"; in pen and red ink, upper right: "Pl. XI"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | design | temple
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
Charles Robert Cockerell, 1788–1863, British, The Temple of Venus in the Port at Aegina: Elevations, 1811
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.