Sharon with Peonies
- Part Of:
- Chromogenic print on photographic paper
- 39 3/4 × 30 inches (101 × 76.2 cm) and 34 7/8 × 28 inches (88.6 × 71.1 cm)
Inscribed in pen and black ink, lower left: "'Sharon with Peonies' 2009 2/9"
Signed in pen and black ink, lower left: "Neeta K. Madahar"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Joy of Giving Something, Inc.
- Copyright Status:
- © The Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- African diaspora | armband | armor | beauty | botanical subject | earring | flowers (plants) | headdress | leaves | nail polish | paper | peonies | portrait | power | profile | ring | torn | woman
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.