Sharon with Peonies
- Part Of:
- Chromogenic print on photographic paper
- Sheet: 39 3/4 × 30 inches (101 × 76.2 cm) and Image: 34 7/8 × 28 inches (88.6 × 71.1 cm)
Inscribed in pen and black ink, lower left: "'Sharon with Peonies' 2009 2/9"
Signed in pen and black ink, lower left: "Neeta K. Madahar"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Joy of Giving Something, Inc.
- Copyright Status:
- © The Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- African diaspora | armband | armor | beauty | earring | flowers (plants) | headdress | paper | peonies | portrait | profile | ring | torn | woman
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.