- Bridge near the Beach, Old Panama
- between 1875 and 1877
- Albumen print from wet collodion glass negative on thin, smooth, cream wove paper
- Frame: 12 5/8 × 16 1/2 × 1 inches (32.1 × 41.9 × 2.5 cm) and Sheet: 5 3/8 × 9 1/4 inches (13.7 × 23.5 cm)
Inscribed in artist's hand in graphite, lower left: "Bridge near the Beach - Old Panama"
Scratched signature on negative, lower right: "Muybridge"; lettered on mount, lower left: "Muybridge, Photo."; lower right: "San Francisco"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Joy of Giving Something, Inc.
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Eadweard Muybridge, 1830–1904, British, Bridge near the Beach, Old Panama, between 1875 and 1877
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.