- The Temples of Aegina, Corinth, Theseum, Nemea: Elevations and Details of Doric Columns
- Graphite on two sheets of moderately thick, moderately textured, cream laid paper and a sheet of thin smooth, beige paper attached on the verso bar scales given
- Sheet: 9 1/8 × 14 1/4 inches (23.2 × 36.2 cm), Sheet: 13 1/4 × 4 7/8 inches (33.7 × 12.4 cm), and Sheet: 6 7/8 × 4 1/4 inches (17.5 × 10.8 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, left, labels and dimensions given; in graphite, center: "Coron [?Ho] - 2.83", "Aegina - 2.35", "Theseus - 2.21", "Nemea 1.59"; in graphite, throughout, bar scale labeled; inscribed on verso in graphite, center: "Block 2 7/8 x 2 1/2"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawing & Watercolors-Architectural
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | design | temple
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Exhibition History:
- <double click to display>
- <double click to hide>
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Charles Robert Cockerell, 1788–1863, British, The Temples of Aegina, Corinth, Theseum, Nemea: Elevations and Details of Doric Columns, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.