John Collet, ca. 1725–1780, British, Ecclesiastical Ruins beside the Thames (?), undated
Ecclesiastical Ruins beside the Thames (?)
- Gray wash, brown wash, and pen and black ink on moderately thick, moderately textured, white laid paper
- Sheet: 4 7/8 × 7 1/8 inches (12.4 × 18.1 cm)
Inscribed on verso, center: "D 3601"
Paul Mellon collector's mark
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- arches | guard | road | ruins | tower (building division) | trees
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.