John Collet, ca. 1725–1780, British, Ecclesiastical Ruins beside the Thames (?), undated
Ecclesiastical Ruins beside the Thames (?)
- Gray wash, brown wash, and pen and black ink on moderately thick, moderately textured, white laid paper
- 4 7/8 × 7 1/8 inches (12.4 × 18.1 cm)
Inscribed on verso, center: "D 3601"
Paul Mellon collector's mark
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- arches | architectural subject | birds | guard | road | ruins | tower (building division) | trees
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.