IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Andy Summers, born 1942, British, Untitled, between 1983 and 2008
- between 1983 and 2008
- Gelatin silver print on photographic paper
- Sheet: 24 × 20 inches (61 × 50.8 cm), Image: 14 1/4 × 21 7/8 inches (36.2 × 55.6 cm)
Inscribed on verso in graphite, lower right: "AP | 05/09"
Signed on verso in graphite, lower right: "Andy Summers"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Joy of Giving Something, Inc.
- Copyright Status:
- © The Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | butcher shop | door | entrance | hook
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.