William Henry Fox Talbot, 1800–1877, British, Lace Sample, ca. 1845
- ca. 1845
- Salted paper print from a calotype negative on thin, smooth, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 9 1/8 × 7 1/2 inches (23.2 × 19.1 cm) and Frame: 15 3/8 × 13 3/4 × 1 inches (39.1 × 34.9 × 2.5 cm)
Inscribed on verso in ink: "LA278"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Joy of Giving Something, Inc.
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- floral patterns | lace | still life
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.