IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
William Henry Fox Talbot, 1800–1877, British, Lace Sample, ca. 1845
- ca. 1845
- Salted paper print from a calotype negative on thin, smooth, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 9 1/8 × 7 1/2 inches (23.2 × 19.1 cm), Image: , Mount: , Frame: 15 3/8 × 13 3/4 × 1 inches (39.1 × 34.9 × 2.5 cm)
Inscribed on verso in ink: "LA278"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Joy of Giving Something, Inc.
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- floral patterns | lace | still life
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.