Benjamin Brecknell Turner, 1815–1894, British, Nave of the Crystal Palace, Hyde Park, ca. 1852
Nave of the Crystal Palace, Hyde Park
- ca. 1852
- Albumen print on medium, smooth, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 11 × 15 5/8 inches (27.9 × 39.7 cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Joy of Giving Something, Inc.
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | benches | crystal glass | historical subject | interior | metal
- Associated Places:
- City of Westminster | Crystal Palace | Hyde Park | London | United Kingdom
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.