Le Corbusier's Glasses - Viewing his Paris Lecture Notes, L’Habitation Moderne
- Part Of:
- Gelatin silver print on photographic paper
- Sheet: 39 1/2 × 35 1/2 inches (100.3 × 90.2 cm) and Image: 29 3/8 × 29 3/4 inches (74.6 × 75.6 cm)
Inscribed on verso in graphite, lower right: "Le Corbusier's glasses | 2/7"
Signed and dated on verso in graphite, lower right: "2003 | Tomoko Yoneda"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Joy of Giving Something, Inc.
- Copyright Status:
- © The Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- abstract art | eyeglasses | paper | still life | writings
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
Tomoko Yoneda, born 1965, Japanese, Le Corbusier's Glasses - Viewing his Paris Lecture Notes, L’Habitation Moderne, 2003