- Mahler's Glasses - Viewing his Last Symphony, Number 10
- Gelatin silver print on photographic paper
- Sheet: 29 1/2 × 29 1/2 inches (74.9 × 74.9 cm) and Frame: 37 3/4 × 37 3/4 × 2 inches (95.9 × 95.9 × 5.1 cm)
Inscribed on verso: "Between Visible and Invisible | Mahler's glasses - viewing his last | Symphony No 10. | 1999 | 3/7"
Signed on verso: "Tomoko Yoneda"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Joy of Giving Something, Inc.
- Copyright Status:
- © The Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- abstract art | eyeglasses | still life
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Tomoko Yoneda, born 1965, Japanese, Mahler's Glasses - Viewing his Last Symphony, Number 10, 1999
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.