IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Tomoko Yoneda, born 1965, Japanese, Mahler's Glasses - Viewing his Last Symphony, Number 10, 1999
Mahler's Glasses - Viewing his Last Symphony, Number 10
- Part Of:
- Gelatin silver print on photographic paper
- Sheet: 29 1/2 × 29 1/2 inches (74.9 × 74.9 cm), Frame: 37 3/4 × 37 3/4 × 2 inches (95.9 × 95.9 × 5.1 cm)
Inscribed on verso: "Between Visible and Invisible | Mahler's glasses - viewing his last | Symphony No 10. | 1999 | 3/7"
Signed on verso: "Tomoko Yoneda"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Joy of Giving Something, Inc.
- Copyright Status:
- © The Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- abstract art | eyeglasses | still life
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
Tomoko Yoneda, Between Visible, Nazraeli Press, Tuscon, Arizona, p. 19, pl. 5, TR647 .Y66 2004 Oversize (YCBA) [YCBA]
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.