Trotsky’s Glasses - Viewing a Dictionary that was Damaged in the First Assassination Attempt on his Life
- Part Of:
- Gelatin silver print on photographic paper
- Sheet: 39 3/4 × 32 3/4 inches (101 × 83.2 cm), Image: 29 3/4 × 29 3/4 inches (75.6 × 75.6 cm)
Inscribed on verso in graphite, lower right: "Trotsky's glasses - viewing a dictionary | that was damaged in the first | assatination attempt on his life"; lower right: "2/7"
Signed and dated on verso in graphite, lower right: "2003 | Tomoko Yoneda"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Joy of Giving Something, Inc.
- Copyright Status:
- © The Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- abstract art | dictionary | eyeglasses | still life
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
Tomoko Yoneda, born 1965, Japanese, Trotsky’s Glasses - Viewing a Dictionary that was Damaged in the First Assassination Attempt on his Life, 2003