- Graphite, watercolor, gouache, blackchalk, and pen and brown ink on medium, slightly textured, beige wove paper
- 8 1/2 x 12 3/8 inches (21.6 x 31.4 cm)
Inscribed in pen and black ink lower left: "S. Palmer"; inscribed on back in graphite center: "19"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- children | genre subject | landscape | playing | riverbanks | water
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.