Print made by Ibrahim El-Salahi, born 1930, Sudanese, No. 2 from The Group, 2016
No. 2 from The Group
- Etching on moderately thick, moderately textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 13 7/16 × 11 1/8 inches (34.2 × 28.2 cm) and Plate: 9 3/4 × 7 3/4 inches (24.7 × 19.7 cm)
Inscribed on verso in graphite, lower left: "14/36"
Signed in graphite, lower right: "Salahi"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, John F. O'Brien Fund
- Copyright Status:
- © The Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- abstract art | body | eyes | face | hands | leaves | nose | pieces | plant
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.