IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Print made by Ibrahim El-Salahi, born 1930, Sudanese, No. 6 from The Group, 2016
No. 6 from The Group
- Etching on moderately thick, moderately textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 13 7/16 × 11 1/8 inches (34.2 × 28.2 cm), Plate: 9 3/4 × 7 3/4 inches (24.7 × 19.7 cm)
Inscribed on verso in graphite, lower left: "14/36"
Signed in graphite, lower right: "Salahi"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, John F. O'Brien Fund
- Copyright Status:
- © The Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- abstract art | animals | crowd | faces | figure study | figures | heads | layers | nudes | standing
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
Photographs | Contemporary Art: Recent Gifts and Acquisitions (Yale Center for British Art, 2019-06-20 - 2019-09-08) [YCBA Objects in the Exhibition] [Exhibition Description]
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.