- ca. 1830
- Watercolor, pen and brown ink and graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream, wove paper, mounted on, moderately thick, moderately textured, beige, wove paper
- Mount: 7 × 10 5/16 inches (17.8 × 26.2 cm), Contemporary drawn border: 5 1/16 × 8 3/8 inches (12.9 × 21.3 cm), and Sheet: 4 13/16 × 8 1/8 inches (12.2 × 20.6 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, verso, upper center: "Sidmouth Cliffs"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- beach | cliffs | coast | rocks (landforms) | sailboats | sand
- Associated Places:
- Devon | England | Europe | Sidmouth | United Kingdom
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.