Thomas Hazlehurst, active 1740–1821, British, Young woman, white dress and turban, undated
Young woman, white dress and turban
- Watercolor and gouache on card
- Frame: 3 3/8 × 2 1/2 × 5/8 inches (8.6 × 6.4 × 1.6 cm)
Signed in ink, lower right: "TH"; not dated
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art,Gift of Ann and Kenneth Rapoport
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors-Miniatures
- Prints and Drawings
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.