Alexander Gallaway, active 1794–1812, British, Gentleman, black coat, 1802
Gentleman, black coat
- Watercolor and gouache on card
- Frame: 3 1/2 × 2 1/2 × 1/2 inches (8.9 × 6.4 × 1.3 cm)
Signed with scratching out in lower right: "A Gallaway | 1802"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art,Gift of Ann and Kenneth Rapoport
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors-Miniatures
- Prints and Drawings
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.