Gentleman with fair hair, wearing a blue coat with black collar
- Watercolor and gouache on card
- Frame: 3 1/2 × 2 1/2 × 1/2 inches (8.9 × 6.4 × 1.3 cm)
Signed with scratching out in lower right: "A Gallaway | 1802"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art,Gift of Ann and Kenneth Rapoport
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors-Miniatures
- Prints and Drawings
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
Alexander Gallaway, active 1794–1812, British, Gentleman with fair hair, wearing a blue coat with black collar, 1802
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.