Alexander Gallaway, active 1794–1812, British, Gentleman, blue coat, 1807
Gentleman, blue coat
- Watercolor and gouache on card
- Frame: 3 5/8 × 2 5/8 × 5/8 inches (9.2 × 6.7 × 1.6 cm)
Signed with scratching out in lower right: "AG | 1807"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art,Gift of Ann and Kenneth Rapoport
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors-Miniatures
- Prints and Drawings
- View by request in the Study Room
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.