- Classical Landscape
- ca. 1785
- Pen and black ink, brown wash, graphite on slightly textured, medium, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 10 7/8 × 17 1/8 inches (27.6 × 43.5 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower left: "W/"
Watermark: IV; Paul Mellon collectors stamp on verso
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Exhibition History:
- <double click to display>
- <double click to hide>
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Richard Cooper the Younger, 1740–1814, British, Classical Landscape, ca. 1785
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.