A Fisherman in the Vale of Myfod, Site of the Palace of the Princess of Powis
- Watercolor, brown ink, and graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 5 1/8 x 8 5/8 inches (13 x 21.9 cm) and Contemporary drawn border: 6 3/8 x 10 inches (16.2 x 25.4 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, verso, center: "3534"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- clouds | dog (animal) | fishermen (people) | fishing poles | forest | hills | houses | landscape | river | riverbank | trees
- Associated Places:
- Cymru | Europe | Powis, Vale of | Powys | United Kingdom | Wales
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
John Warwick Smith, 1749–1831, British, A Fisherman in the Vale of Myfod, Site of the Palace of the Princess of Powis, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.