- Watercolor over graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 13 1/4 x 20 1/8 inches (33.7 x 51.1 cm)
Inscribed in brown ink, lower left: "IS"; in graphite, lower right: "D25759"
Signed in brown ink, lower left: "IS"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- fog | Grand Tour | lake | landscape | mountains | path
- Associated Places:
- Campania | Europe | Italy | Salerno
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
The Art of Alexander and John Robert Cozens (Yale Center for British Art, 1980-09-17 - 1980-11-16) [YCBA Objects in the Exhibition]
Painting in England 1700-1850, collection of Mr. & Mrs. Paul Mellon. , Virginia Museum of Fine Arts, Richmond, VA, 1963, v. 1: p. 204, no. 410, ND466 V57 v.1-2 (YCBA) [YCBA]