Study of a Boy
- Pen, brown ink, gouache and red chalk on medium, slightly textured, brown wove paper
- Sheet: 9 3/4 × 3 5/8 inches (24.8 × 9.2 cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- boy | figure study | hatching
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.