- Irmingland Hall, Norfolk
- Watercolor and graphite on medium, moderately textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 6 5/8 × 10 1/4 inches (16.8 × 26 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower left: "Irmingland Hall."
Signed in watercolor, lower right: "M. E. Cotman."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | clouds | farm | grazing | landscape | pasture | sheep | trees | windows
- Associated Places:
- England | Europe | Norfolk | United Kingdom
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- <double click to display>
- <double click to hide>
Victor Morgan, The Papers of Nathaniel Bacon of Stiffkey. Volume VI, 1608-1613, Norfolk Record Society, Norfolk, England, cover/ frontispiece, Not held at Yale
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Miles Edmund Cotman, 1810–1858, British, Irmingland Hall, Norfolk, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.