- Cottage with Grazing Horses
- Pen and brown ink and graphite on medium, moderately textured, beige wove paper
- Sheet: 6 1/4 × 9 1/8 inches (15.9 × 23.2 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, verso: "C: 282"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | cottage | cow | farm | grazing | horses (animals) | pasture | ruin | thatched roof
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Miles Edmund Cotman, 1810–1858, British, Cottage with Grazing Horses, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.