Castle Acre Priory, Norfolk
- Graphite on medium, smooth, beige wove paper
- Sheet: 14 1/8 x 11 inches (35.9 x 27.9 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower right: "J S Cotman"; inscribed on verso in pen and black ink, lower right: "Castle Acre Priory | Norfolk"
Signed in graphite, lower right: "J S Cotman"; not dated
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawing & Watercolors-Architectural
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- Associated Places:
- Castle Acre | England | Norfolk | United Kingdom
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
John Sell Cotman, 1782–1842, British, Castle Acre Priory, Norfolk, 1804
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.