- Brecon Bridge
- ca. 1803
- Gray and black wash over graphite on moderately thick, moderately textured, beige laid paper
- Sheet: 8 1/2 x 15 7/8 inches (21.6 x 40.3 cm)
Inscribed in brown ink, verso, upper left: "Brecon Bridge"
Collector's mark: RIBA blind embossed stamp
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawing & Watercolors-Architectural
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | bridge (built work) | river
- Associated Places:
- Brecon | Breconshire | Europe | Powys | United Kingdom | Wales
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
John Sell Cotman, 1782–1842, British, Brecon Bridge, ca. 1803
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.