- Norwich Cathedral: Interior of the North Aisle of the Choir, Looking East
- Graphite, watercolor, and gouache on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 13 3/4 × 10 1/2 inches (34.9 × 26.7 cm)
Signed and dated in pen and brown ink, lower right: "Cotman | 1829"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawing & Watercolors-Architectural
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- arches | architectural subject | cathedral | choir | interior
- Associated Places:
- England | Norwich | United Kingdom
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
John Sell Cotman, 1782–1842, British, Norwich Cathedral: Interior of the North Aisle of the Choir, Looking East, 1829
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.