Print made by Ben Langlands, born 1955, British, Enclosure and Identity Title Page, 1996
- Enclosure and Identity Title Page
- Title page to portfolio of 10 blind embossed prints on 300gsm Somerset Satin white wove paper
- Sheet: 29 3/4 x 28 1/4in. (75.6 x 71.8cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- © The Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.