George Chinnery, 1774–1852, British, Young Indian Nurse with English Child, undated
Young Indian Nurse with English Child
- Graphite on medium, slightly textured, white wove paper
- 4 5/8 × 4 inches (11.7 × 10.2 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, verso, upper center: "D 2572"
Paul Mellon collector's mark
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- child | figure study | nurse
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.