George Chinnery, 1774–1852, British, Young Indian Nurse with English Child, undated
Young Indian Nurse with English Child
- Graphite on medium, slightly textured, white wove paper
- Sheet: 4 5/8 × 4 inches (11.7 × 10.2 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, verso, upper center: "D 2572"
Paul Mellon collector's mark
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- child | figure study | nurse
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.