Design for the grand staircase at Buckingham Palace, North View
- Pen and brown ink and wash on medium thick, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 6 1/8 × 18 3/4 inches (15.6 × 47.6 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower center: "North"
Signed in pen and black ink, center right: "Tho.s Stothard"; not dated
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawing & Watercolors-Architectural
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
Thomas Stothard, 1755–1834, British, Design for the grand staircase at Buckingham Palace, North View, 1828
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.