Thomas Creswick, 1811–1869, British, The Road to the Village, undated
The Road to the Village
- Graphite and black chalk on medium, moderately textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 2 3/8 × 3 5/8 inches (6 × 9.2 cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- landscape | pasture | road | trees | village
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.