Window on the North Side of Burnham Ulph Church, Norfolk
- ca. 1815
- Graphite and yellow wash on medium, smooth, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 7 1/4 x 4 5/8 inches (18.4 x 11.7 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower right: " A Window on y N.S. Burnham Ulph Ch Nk."
Collector's mark: RIBA blind stamp
Signed in graphite, lower right: "J. S Cotm"; not dated
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawing & Watercolors-Architectural
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- arch | architectural subject | church | window
- Associated Places:
- Burnham | Burnham Ulph church | England | Norfolk | United Kingdom
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
John Sell Cotman, 1782–1842, British, Window on the North Side of Burnham Ulph Church, Norfolk, ca. 1815
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.