Pulpit in South Burlingham Church, Norfolk
- Graphite and yellow wash on medium, smooth, cream wove paper
- 10 x 7 3/8 inches (25.4 x 18.7 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower right: "2427 | J. S. Cotman 1816."; in graphite, lower right: "Pulpit at Burlingham"; inscribed on verso in graphite: "Rev. J. Bulwer | S. D. K. 804."
Collector's mark: RIBA blind embossed stamp
Signed and dated in graphite, lower right: "J. S. Cotman 1816."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawing & Watercolors-Architectural
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | church | pulpit
- Associated Places:
- England | Norfolk | United Kingdom
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
John Sell Cotman, 1782–1842, British, Pulpit in South Burlingham Church, Norfolk, 1816
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.