Brampton Church, Norfolk, from the South-East
- ca. 1816
- Graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 8 3/4 x 11 3/8 inches (22.2 x 28.9 cm) and Contemporary drawn border: 10 3/8 x 12 1/4 inches (26.4 x 31.1 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower right: "Brampton Church Nor"
Collector's mark: RIBA blind embossed stamp
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawing & Watercolors-Architectural
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | church | round tower
- Associated Places:
- Brampton | Brampton church | England | Norfolk | United Kingdom
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
John Sell Cotman, 1782–1842, British, Brampton Church, Norfolk, from the South-East, ca. 1816
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.