Court of the Bargello, Florence
- Watercolor, pen and brown ink, pen and black ink, and graphite on moderately thick, moderately textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 12 5/16 x 9 1/8in. (31.3 x 23.2cm) and Sheet: 12 1/4 × 9 1/8 inches (31.1 × 23.2 cm)
Inscribed on verso in pen and brown ink: "Court of the Bargello, Florence- | by = Kroneck."
Signed and dated in pen and brown ink, lower right: " T.H. Cromek f. 1839"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | beggar | courtyard | palace | woman
- Associated Places:
- Bargello Palace | Florence | Italy | Toscana
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
Thomas Hartley Cromek, 1809–1873, British, Court of the Bargello, Florence, 1839
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.