- The Barons' Hall, Mont Saint Michel
- Graphite and brown wash on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 9 3/8 × 16 1/4 inches (23.8 × 41.3 cm)
Collector's mark: RIBA blind embossed stamp
Signed and dated in graphite, lower left: "J.S. Cotman 1820"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawing & Watercolors-Architectural
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Exhibition History:
- <double click to display>
- <double click to hide>
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
John Sell Cotman, 1782–1842, British, The Barons' Hall, Mont Saint Michel, 1820
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.