The Barons' Hall, Mont Saint Michel
- Graphite and brown wash on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 9 3/8 × 16 1/4 inches (23.8 × 41.3 cm)
Collector's mark: RIBA blind embossed stamp
Signed and dated in graphite, lower left: "J.S. Cotman 1820"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawing & Watercolors-Architectural
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
John Sell Cotman, 1782–1842, British, The Barons' Hall, Mont Saint Michel, 1820
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.