Tan-y-Bwlch, North Wales
- ca. 1806
- Graphite on medium, moderately textured, white wove paper
- Sheet: 5 x 7 1/8 inches (12.7 x 18.1 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower left: "2066"
Signed in graphite, lower left: " J. S Cotman"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- bridges (built works) | cows | landscape | pastoral
- Associated Places:
- Caernarfonshire and Merionethshire | Cymru | Europe | Gwynedd | Tan-y-Bwlch | United Kingdom | Wales
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
The Creative Printmaker (Joseph and Margaret Muscarelle Museum of Art, 1986-03-05 - 1986-04-20) [YCBA Objects in the Exhibition]
The Creative Printmaker (Yale Center for British Art, 1985-07-09 - 1985-09-01) [YCBA Objects in the Exhibition]