John Sell Cotman, 1782–1842, British, Tan-y-Bwlch, North Wales, ca. 1806
Tan-y-Bwlch, North Wales
- ca. 1806
- Graphite on medium, moderately textured, white wove paper
- Sheet: 5 x 7 1/8 inches (12.7 x 18.1 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower left: "2066"
Signed in graphite, lower left: " J. S Cotman"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- bridges (built works) | cows | landscape | pastoral
- Associated Places:
- Caernarfonshire and Merionethshire | Cymru | Europe | Gwynedd | Tan-y-Bwlch | United Kingdom | Wales
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.